You’re planning a big party. You’re inviting all the neighbors, your friends and your family.
You’ve signed with the caterer and even hired maid service for the day after – why should you clean the mess?
As you finalize your plans, take a look at the one thing you may have looked over, yet impacts everyone the moment they enter your home: your floors.
Think about it: the floors in your home are some of the first things people notice. If you have shoddy floors, such as stained carpets or scratched wood, your home’s beauty is going to be diminished. If you have beautiful floors, such as plush, clean carpeting and shiny, scratch-free wood, your home’s beauty will be maximized.
If you are looking for a way to make your home look like new without remodeling the entire place, it may be time to consider a flooring remodel. Simply redoing all of the flooring inside your home is a great way to give your home a fresh, new look.
Here are some tips for planning your flooring remodeling project.
- Determine which type of flooring you want for each room (keep in mind that a uniform look is best) and start working on your budget. With every flooring choice, there is a low end and a high end. Do you want new carpets? How about wood – you can go with a standard wood, or choose an exotic wood with green features. Tile? Always a great choice. When you have your ideas in mind, head into our showroom and we’ll show you everything available – you’ll be surprised at the choices. The actual price will depend on the type of flooring you use, the size of the project, and your contractor’s exact prices.
- If you have plans to sell your home in the future, keep the flooring neutral and uniform.
- You can help keep your costs lower by avoiding complicated remodels, such as moving walls and plumbing. Simply remodel the existing flooring as is to save a few bucks on labor and materials.
- The basic aspects of a flooring remodel include: removing existing flooring; repairing or replacing the subfloor; and installing the new flooring (or refinishing existing flooring, such as hardwood floors). These are just the basic steps you can expect – your contractor will go into detail with you about the exact process of your flooring remodel.
- Have wiggle-room in your budget. You never know when unexpected costs will arise, so it is best to have room to breathe, just in case you have to pay for additional materials or labor.
Let us show you how to pick the best Colorado flooring and then sit back and enjoy the party. And the rave reviews about your new floor.
For all of your Denver Hardwood Flooring needs visit our site today.